Goal 4167m – Climb the Toubkal summit
Who never reamed of climbing a real summit, in an amzing set ? Take the escent of the Mt Toubkal, the roof of Morocco in heart of the beautiful massif of the High Atlas ! A unique and sportive trek in the berber region, at the doors of Marrakech and accessible for all hikers.
Day 1: reach the shelter !
- Marrakech – Imlil 1700m (1h30 road)
- Imlil – Sidi Chamarouch 2310m : Lunch
- Sidi Chamarouch – Nelter Shelter 3207m : Dinner and night – 5h walk
- Early departure (5am) from the shelter for a progressive ascent (3h) to the top of the Toubkal at 4167m : incredible view on the Atlas summit.
- Head back to the Nelter shelter : Lunch
- Back down to Imlil (2-3h) ; back to Marrakech.